We are excited to announce our Summer Sale!
We have released a special summer offer for short courses starting 12 July. Save £10 +VAT per course when you join our July cohort, but be quick! Offer ends Wednesday 5 July at 11.59pm*.
Our CPD short courses are delivered entirely online and do not require access to a student or learner, so would be perfect to complete over the summer break.
Suitable for teachers, SENCos, practitioners, teaching assistants, learning support staff, language therapists, tutors, lecturers, and those who support students with literacy difficulties, dyslexia and other specific learning of all levels, our courses focus on nurturing the development of learners within the classroom/learning environment both with and without specific learning difficulties.
Each unit course requires between 20-30 hours of study over a seven-week period and tutor support is given through online forums throughout the duration.
For full terms and eligibility, please visit the course of interest here.
Which courses are eligible for the Discount?
The discount will apply to the following courses for the 12 July 2023 cohort:
- Level 4 Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties
- Level 4 Supporting Individuals with Memory Weaknesses
- Level 4 Structured, Cumulative Multisensory Tuition for Learners with Dyslexia
- Level 4 Developing Reading Skills in Learners with Dyslexia
- Level 4 Developing Writing Skills in Learners with Dyslexia
- Level 4 Developing Spelling Skills in Learners with Dyslexia
- Level 4 Supporting Adults with Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties
- Level 4 Developing Numeracy Skills in Learners with Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- Level 5 Supporting Study Skills in Adults with Dyslexia
- Level 5 Developing Writing Skills in Adults with Dyslexia
- Level 5 Dyslexia in Multilingual Settings
The discount will be automatically applied at registration (once you have logged in or registered for an account).
How do I register for this Summer CPD Offer?
When you are ready to take advantage of this offer, please follow these simple steps:
- Choose your CPD unit(s). A description of all our available courses can be found here
- Go to our booking page online to select your chosen course and the date you wish to start e.g., 12 July.
- On the next page, click ‘Register now’
- Please ensure you are logged in or have registered for an account prior to unit registration in order for the discount to be applied to your order.
Please note – Book by 28 June (if pay later/invoice required upfront) or book by 5 July if paying by credit/debit card at time of registration
See you on a course soon!