At Dyslexia Action we embrace the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI). We do so in the following ways, through our:
- Training of education professionals who are also committed to these inclusive principles.
- Design and deliver our training courses that explore methods for increasing inclusivity in learning environments.
- The insistence that our online learning environment is free from bullying, harassment and unlawful discrimination.
- Recognition of individual differences and the value placed upon all constructive contributions to learning activities.
- Commitment to listening to our course participants, whose fresh perspectives can boost our understanding of diversity issues and improve our services.