Have you previously completed a course with Dyslexia Action using the Dyslexia Action Literacy Programme (DALP)?
DALP content has been developed in the areas of the phonemic strands and this is now available to download as an additional resource at a small cost.
This download* is only available to those who have been sent the link to this page and have completed an eligible Dyslexia Action Course (eligibility to purchase will be checked and verified). The download is subject to copyright* and the link to this page and the information contained within it should not be shared.
The Extended Phonemic Strand
The Extended Phonemic Strand Manual features ‘Entry D’ learning points, which cover more complex vowels sounds and orthographic features such as ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ <c> and <g>. A method for individually tailoring learning resources to each learner’s requirements is also featured as part of the download materials.
- Those who have studied the Level 7 Professional Certificate – Module C (from April 2017 to July 2023) or the Postgraduate Certificate – Specialist Teaching for Literacy-Related Difficulties
- Those who have studied the Level 5 DADIP55 (from September 2016), or DACRT60 (from September 2017) or the Level 5 Diploma: DIST
* © Dyslexia Action Training, this document is for private use only and should not be transferred or shared with other practitioners.
How do I get the download?
- Go to ‘order a download’ in dropdown menu below
- Select the download you require
- Complete the order form and make payment online
- Your eligibility to purchase will be checked
- You will be sent a link to download the materials (only available Mon-Thurs).
Important: There are NO extensions to this allocated download time. Once you receive the link you must enter the site and download the materials within 14 days.
There is a small administration charge per download:
- £25+VAT payable by debit/credit card online only at the time of order .
The Extended Phonemic Strand – click here to order