We are delighted to announce that we have been named finalists in both the Teach Primary and Teach Secondary Awards 2023! The annual Teach Awards recognise the very best educational resources to support pupils from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4.
- Our Dyslexia and Literacy Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Units have been shortlisted in the SEND category for the Teach Secondary Awards 2023.
- Our Developing Numeracy Skills in Learners with Dyslexia and Dyscalculia Unit has been shortlisted in the Maths category for the Teach Primary Awards 2023.
Finalists were selected by a team of education professionals based on key criteria such as originality, accessibility and educational impact. The winners will be announced on 10 November 2023 and we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled! You can learn more about the awards here.
“We are honoured to be named finalists for these awards,” said Dr Mark Turner, “This recognition is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team. We are committed to making a difference in education, and becoming finalists for these awards is validation of the team’s efforts and our positive impact.”
Dyslexia Action is an established online specialist education training provider. For 40 years, we have been supporting online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training for educators around the world. We offer participants the flexibility to organise their study time around professional and personal commitments when studying us. Other benefits include:
- Access to a custom-built VLE platform Campus Online to complete the course
- Expert tutor support and access to forums online to provide guidance and allow participants to share best practices with peers
- Achievement of a course that is quality-assured by The CPD Standards Office and which can be used towards the completion of an Award (3 units) or a Certificate (6 units) and as part of the pathway route to our Level 5 Diploma in Specialist Teaching in Literacy-Related Difficulties
Our CPD units run 6 times per year in September, November, January, March, May and July. Find out more and book your place on one of our upcoming cohorts. If you have any questions, please contact us or call us on +44(0) 1784 222304.