The Dyslexia Guild Annual Summer Conference will be held at
Aston University, Birmingham on Thursday 28 June 2018.
There is also an opportunity to book for a seminar, dinner and accommodation on Wednesday 27 June.
We welcome all those with a professional interest in dyslexia and SpLD (you do not need to be a guild member but will receive a discounted rate if you are), including specialist teachers and assessors, psychologists, learning support tutors and assistants. Guild members enjoy a preferential rate and we welcome new members to our community from all settings.
Our conference aims to provide a great opportunity to meet and network with dyslexia/SpLD specialists. It enables practitioners to hear expert views and examine current topical issues relating to literacy and dyslexia/SpLD in a warm and vibrant conference setting:
- Receive a discount on your place at the conference as a Guild member.
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- Attend seminar sessions on specific topics
- Visit our Dyslexia Action Shop
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect
- Take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development
Wednesday and Thursday
(includes conference dinner and accommodation Wednesday, and conference, lunch and refreshments Thursday) £247.00 inclusive of VAT
Thursday 10am-4.15pm – early bird (book by 04.05.18)
(includes conference, lunch and refreshments)
Thursday only (members) £95 inclusive of VAT* early bird/Standard rate after 04.05.18 £125 inc of VAT*
Thursday only (non member) £125 inclusive of VAT* early bird/Standard rate after 04.05.18 £150 inc of VAT*
*payments not made online by debit or credit card at time of online registration are subject to a £25 plus VAT charge.