Exam Access Arrangements Webinar
What's new in Access Arrangements: Extra time, transitional agreements and more.
This webinar will cover the current academic year's changes and will include updates and additional interpretation of any further developments since September 2012.
The main focus will be on:
- Altered evidence requirements for extra time
- What the JCQ regulations state
- The most useful tests to administer in order to gain the formal evidence
- Additional evidence that should be compiled by schools
There will be a chance to put questions to Dineke Austin, Lead Tutor for Dyslexia Action’s Exam Access Arrangements course.
Cost: £35.00 for non-guild members or free to members of the Dyslexia Guild*
The session presupposes basic familiarity with Access Arrangements.
* If you are Guild Member, you can access this webinar for free using the discount code you recieve.
If you are not a Guild Member but would like to become one, : Do you want to join the webinar for free? If you would like to attend this event for free, please join the Dyslexia Guild to receive this and other benefits including the Dyslexia Review magazine and Guild Gallery email newsletter.